Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Replicant
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Can't delete shelf Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Can't delete shelf

Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi there,

I'm trying to delete everything that I had built to start over but these shelves are stuck.  They're green so I'm guessing they're "in use" but I think I should still be able to delete them.  Save file attached.

Thanks.
t1a2l
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Can't delete shelf Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Can't delete shelf

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I have the exact same issue but with 2 bucket carts (they have the green "in use" on them but no one never come to use them).

Last edited by t1a2l on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:13 pm
Replicant wrote:Hi there,

I'm trying to delete everything that I had built to start over but these shelves are stuck.  They're green so I'm guessing they're "in use" but I think I should still be able to delete them.  Save file attached.

Thanks.

Hi and thank you for your report. We will look into it. Can you please reupload the save file, I can't see it here.
t1a2l
intern

Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:23 pm
Hey can't post save it says 'save file exceeded storage' or somthing like that. If you give me an email i will sned it to you it is only 2000kb
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:53 pm
t1a2l wrote:Hey can't post save it says 'save file exceeded storage' or somthing like that. If you give me an email i will sned it to you it is only 2000kb

Hi, that is a limitation of this forum unfortunately and each user has about 30Mb of space. You can try to delete your attachments from previous resolved bugs to see if that helps.
t1a2l
intern

Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:10 pm
Hi, I don't have any files uploaded at all, it is my 6 post on the forum i think. But still get error. where i can view files i uploaded or view my storage?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:18 am
t1a2l wrote:Hi, I don't have any files uploaded at all, it is my 6 post on the forum i think. But still get error. where i can view files i uploaded or view my storage?

Hi, it turned out that the global forum space was depleted. It should be fixed now. Can you please try again?
t1a2l
intern

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:43 am
still I have an error: "Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 0)"
t1a2l
intern

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:45 am
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
t1a2l wrote:Hi, I don't have any files uploaded at all, it is my 6 post on the forum i think. But still get error. where i can view files i uploaded or view my storage?

Hi, it turned out that the global forum space was depleted. It should be fixed now. Can you please try again?

still I have an error: "Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 0)"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum