Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
uavhunter
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Staff and Patients Teleported to Inaccessable Area and Get Stuck Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Staff and Patients Teleported to Inaccessable Area and Get Stuck

Mon May 11, 2020 9:45 pm
While playing on DLC (Doctor Mode) campaign map, I've deleted doors and access to unopened departments / floors to stop staff and patients to go to floors that are not staffed with janitors (since janitors are not shared between dept or floors).

However, occasionally staff and patients will be teleported to rooms with no accessible pathways / doors.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Staff and Patients Teleported to Inaccessable Area and Get Stuck Attachment
20200511142509_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(629 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Staff and Patients Teleported to Inaccessable Area and Get Stuck Attachment
1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(602 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Staff and Patients Teleported to Inaccessable Area and Get Stuck Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Staff and Patients Teleported to Inaccessable Area and Get Stuck

Tue May 12, 2020 3:48 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! When I open the save I can see three hospitalized patients and a couple of staff members in wrong places, but if I free them by temporarily adding doors, I can't seem to be able to catch anybody else in the process of teleporting. Do you remember if any of them were working or hospitalized right above the blocked areas?
uavhunter
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Staff and Patients Teleported to Inaccessable Area and Get Stuck Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Staff and Patients Teleported to Inaccessable Area and Get Stuck

Wed May 13, 2020 3:35 am
the teleportation happens occasionally when the hospital is busy with limited bathroom (maybe when all accessible wc are reserved for characters and need overflow wc). i assume patients and staff glitch through the tall glass window and gain access to the wc element and stuck on the other side of the wc access point. after adding temp door to "free" characters, for hospitalized patients you can see nurse come to the exterior wall at the tall glass window and pick up the patient instead from inside the building.

to temporarily fix the problem i had to delete all unused room items and dezone all tiles.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum