Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
trebor
medic

[OPEN LOW] Invisible/Decapitated Patients and Stuck Staff Empty [OPEN LOW] Invisible/Decapitated Patients and Stuck Staff

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:29 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Guys,

Hope you managed to get some well deserved rest this weekend.

I have encountered a few bugs during game play that I would like to share with you.

The main issues are surrounding invisible/decapitated patients, and unresponsive staff in the General Surgery department.

The issues of invisible patients seem to be related to the !LOC! SpawnedFromDisabledInsurance error.

I have tired all the usual troubleshooting (restart and reload) but nothing seems to fix it.

Please see attached screenshots as well as my saved game file and logs, if you need anything else please let me know.

Great game by the way!

Thanks

Update- Seems to be working re the post below

Last edited by trebor on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clegg
medic

[OPEN LOW] Invisible/Decapitated Patients and Stuck Staff Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Invisible/Decapitated Patients and Stuck Staff

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:52 pm
Same here, you can "fix" it by reassigning your patient to a new department. They will appear even though they are still inivisble and act like a normal patient.

[OPEN LOW] Invisible/Decapitated Patients and Stuck Staff Bugph11

After watching those patients for a while it now seems to happen only with patients of unlocked insurances. After unlocking them, the problem doesn't occure any longer!
trebor
medic

[OPEN LOW] Invisible/Decapitated Patients and Stuck Staff Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Invisible/Decapitated Patients and Stuck Staff

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:16 pm
Seems to be working, thanks
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:10 pm
Hello everybody - thanks for the reports - we will fix this issue as soon as possible Wink

Cheers Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum