Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mylvargas
medic

[OPEN] Stuck Staff and second floor walls. Empty [OPEN] Stuck Staff and second floor walls.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:33 pm
Hi,

I have two employees that are stuck in game, one stuck where used to be the x-ray room and the other in the cirurgical lab, already fire them and tried erasing the rooms but nothing seems to work..

The other problem, that I don't know if it is a real problem, is that , I can't build walls near the edge of the map in the second floor. There is a gap between lower and upper floors and I can't build on it. It is only visual but I guess it was worth mentioning.

Thanks for the attention and the game is great!!!

Maycol Vargas
Attachments
[OPEN] Stuck Staff and second floor walls. Attachment
Sandbox_1.zip I am sending the save file of the game.You don't have permission to download attachments.(874 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Stuck Staff and second floor walls. Empty Re: [OPEN] Stuck Staff and second floor walls.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:57 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello - thanks for the report - we will fix it as soon as possible.

And small workaroud - if you reload this saved game it will be fixed - both lab technicians (X - ray technician and also one from the surgical lab) will be leaving the map.

Regarding the walls issue - this also a bug - we will fix it as well - prefab rooms placed on the first floor are too close to the building border.

One more time thanks Wink
Cheers Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum