Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lmirante
intern

[QUESTION] Can't add new wing after I already have a 5 story main hospital - can't build walls after 1st floor Empty [QUESTION] Can't add new wing after I already have a 5 story main hospital - can't build walls after 1st floor

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:28 pm
I've built a 5 floor hospital and have room left on the map to build another auxiliary wing which I am unable to build. I tried building a foundation on the ground level and I can put walls up but I can't build on any other floor above the ground floor.

I have the following installed: Doctor Mode DLC, Hospital Services DLC, More Staff, Pictures, More Names.
Attachments
[QUESTION] Can't add new wing after I already have a 5 story main hospital - can't build walls after 1st floor Attachment
2020_08 prettier.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
[QUESTION] Can't add new wing after I already have a 5 story main hospital - can't build walls after 1st floor Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(92 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Can't add new wing after I already have a 5 story main hospital - can't build walls after 1st floor Empty Re: [QUESTION] Can't add new wing after I already have a 5 story main hospital - can't build walls after 1st floor

Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:16 am
Hi, thanks for the message and welcome to the forum!

While it might not be completely intuitive, using the foundations tool on the above-the-ground should be what you're looking for, basically you can use it to mark which parts of the floor are part of the building, while the rest is considered to be part of the roof (so you can't build walls there).

Let us know if this helped!

lmirante likes this post

lmirante
intern

[QUESTION] Can't add new wing after I already have a 5 story main hospital - can't build walls after 1st floor Empty Re: [QUESTION] Can't add new wing after I already have a 5 story main hospital - can't build walls after 1st floor

Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:15 pm
Yes! Thank you. I could have sworn I tried that but I might have been viewing something other than the floor I was trying to build.

jan.oxymoron likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum