Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
billyyank
intern

[RESOLVED]Can't go to page 2 of walls in build mode Empty [RESOLVED]Can't go to page 2 of walls in build mode

Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:01 am
When I'm in build mode and I select walls, I can see there are two pages of walls to choose from. However, I cannot switch to the second page. When I click on the arrow, it stays on the first page.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Can't go to page 2 of walls in build mode Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Can't go to page 2 of walls in build mode

Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:58 am
billyyank wrote:When I'm in build mode and I select walls, I can see there are two pages of walls to choose from. However, I cannot switch to the second page. When I click on the arrow, it stays on the first page.

Hi and thank you for the report. Good news is that this will be fixed in the next patch. And it is just a visual issue and there is actually nothing more on the "next" page. Have a great day:)
billyyank
intern

[RESOLVED]Can't go to page 2 of walls in build mode Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Can't go to page 2 of walls in build mode

Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:44 pm
In that case, where do I find the walls for restroom stalls?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:00 pm
billyyank wrote:In that case, where do I find the walls for restroom stalls?

Hi you can locate between Colored tiles and wall and Colored wall. See the attachment
Attachments
[RESOLVED]Can't go to page 2 of walls in build mode Attachment
RestroomWall.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(365 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum