Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Juravenator
intern

[RESOLVED DUIPLICATE] LABS - Allowed Actions for Technicians not respected Empty [RESOLVED DUIPLICATE] LABS - Allowed Actions for Technicians not respected

Sun May 24, 2020 10:31 am
Hi,

I have two sets of labs. The labs on the first floor should be serving only patients on Clinics. All technicians in these labs have allowed action set to Patients on Clinics only.
Then on the second floor, where I have the hospitalization, I built a second set of labs. All technicians here have allowed action set to Hospitalized patiens only.

[RESOLVED DUIPLICATE] LABS - Allowed Actions for Technicians not respected Lbs10

Result:
All technicians on second floor are chilling. 2-3 days passed since I did this change and I haven't seen them doing anything.
The examination room of Surgery clinic is just around the corner, but no.
A technician from first floor, who is not only further away, but is also allowed to serve only patients on clinic, goes for the samples.

Game version: 1.2.19730 with Doctor mode DLC installed
No other DLS/mods

Thanks
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUIPLICATE] LABS - Allowed Actions for Technicians not respected Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUIPLICATE] LABS - Allowed Actions for Technicians not respected

Mon May 25, 2020 11:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report! Good news, we're already testing a fix for the next patch, if you'd like to have a look at the details, we discussed them in this thread:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2578-open-lab-staff-not-obeying-role-specifications#9443
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum