Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
user947
fellow

intensive treatment center - nurse qualification Empty intensive treatment center - nurse qualification

Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:53 am
Hi

i'm openning the intensive treatment center in my hospital. I want to know how to choose the nurses. There are two types: surgery nurse and clinical nursing. Whats the difference and which one is more suitable for the role?

thanks
raki_can
raki_can
attending

intensive treatment center - nurse qualification Empty Re: intensive treatment center - nurse qualification

Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:16 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
No surgical nurses are needed outside of the department with an operating room.
In addition, even in a department with an operating room, it is enough to have two operating nurses per operating room, and all other nurses should have nursing skills.
The surgical nurse only needs two people to actually perform any surgery in the operating room.
Surgery will not begin until all "surgical teams" of nurses and doctors are in the operating room, so the staff involved in the surgery should be deprived of other roles in order to focus on it.
As a nurse, staff with the skills of surgical nurses should be excluded from the role of patient allowance and transfer.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum