Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chrisie81
chrisie81
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Visitors room being used by intensive care patients Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Visitors room being used by intensive care patients

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:45 am
Hi,

While playing on challenge 3, I created a visitor area for internal medicine. It worked great for the patients in the wards.  

But Internal medicine patients who were in intensive care were also using the visitor area even though they were on a ventilator. I'm guessing the intensive care patients would not be expected to be going to another floor or even getting out of bed Shocked Laughing
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Visitors room being used by intensive care patients Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Visitors room being used by intensive care patients

Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:26 am
chrisie81 wrote:Hi,

While playing on challenge 3, I created a visitor area for internal medicine. It worked great for the patients in the wards.  

But Internal medicine patients who were in intensive care were also using the visitor area even though they were on a ventilator. I'm guessing the intensive care patients would not be expected to be going to another floor or even getting out of bed Shocked Laughing

Hi and thank you for your report. You are right ICU patients should not be getting out of beds. Can I please ask for a save file? We can look why is this happening, I tried to reproduce it, but so far with no luck.

Last edited by ondrej.oxymoron on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
chrisie81
chrisie81
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Visitors room being used by intensive care patients Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Visitors room being used by intensive care patients

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:42 pm
Hi, It won't allow me to upload a file, error message says exceeded total storage space (free space 104).

Is there somewhere else I can send the file?

Thanks
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:54 pm
chrisie81 wrote:Hi, It won't allow me to upload a file, error message says exceeded total storage space (free space 104).

Thanks

Hi, that is a limitation of this forum unfortunately and each user has about 30Mb of space. You can try to delete your attachments from previous resolved bugs to see if that helps.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:20 am
chrisie81 wrote:Hi, It won't allow me to upload a file, error message says exceeded total storage space (free space 104).

Thanks

Hi, it turned out that the forum ran out of space. It should be fixed now. Can you please try again?
chrisie81
chrisie81
intern

Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:38 pm
Hi, It worked this time, save attached.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Visitors room being used by intensive care patients Attachment
chal3.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:29 pm
chrisie81 wrote:Hi, It worked this time, save attached.

Hi and thank you for the save file. I let it run for couple of days, but i was unable to reproduce this bug. And checking code ICU patients are excluded from visits, so this one is really strange. Did it happen to you again? And do you by any change have autosave before the visit? Any information could help track this down.
chrisie81
chrisie81
intern

Fri May 01, 2020 1:09 pm
Hiya, I haven't seen it happen since, no autosave I'm afraid. I will keep an eye on it and let you know if I see it happening again. Thanks anyway!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum