Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wexler
medic

[RESOLVED]Quick Snap Care Insurance, always showing 10 patients Empty [RESOLVED]Quick Snap Care Insurance, always showing 10 patients

Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:05 pm
Hello,

Quick snap care insurance should be sending more than 10 patients and 5 ambulances, but it shows still 10. I dont know if its just description issue, or it really sends just 10 patients and no ambulances.

Unmoded game with all DLCs.
Attachments
[RESOLVED]Quick Snap Care Insurance, always showing 10 patients Attachment
PH_Bug.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.4 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

[RESOLVED]Quick Snap Care Insurance, always showing 10 patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Quick Snap Care Insurance, always showing 10 patients

Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:39 am
Hi Wexler,
If possible, it'd really help to get a copy of the save and output.log, I can try and work out what is going on here as the game code does not support what your image represents (you should definitely be getting more patients)(Google drive links work fine or you can just attach them here).
Let me know if you have any issues.

Save file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/map

Log file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\output_log.txt
- Win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\output_log.txt (older versions, before 1.0.14398)
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/Player.log
- Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Quick Snap Care Insurance, always showing 10 patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Quick Snap Care Insurance, always showing 10 patients

Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:02 am
Wexler wrote:Hello,

Quick snap care insurance should be sending more than 10 patients and 5 ambulances, but it shows still 10. I dont know if its just description issue, or it really sends just 10 patients and no ambulances.

Unmoded game with all DLCs.

Hi and thank you for the report. Yes it should send more patients with the 6th objective. Did you completed the objectives during a day? The patients numbers are recalculated over midnight. If that already happened, can I ask for a save file and log? We can have a look, why is this happening
Wexler
medic

Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:26 pm
I have loaded tha game today, and it shows properly. But I am sure, I didnt have it updatet during the gamplay. Since before the ambulances of 5, i should have patients 16 or something like that. But restart probably solved it. Sorry for false , report.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:33 pm
Wexler wrote:I have loaded tha game today, and it shows properly. But I am sure, I didnt have it updatet during the gamplay. Since before the ambulances of 5, i should have patients 16 or something like that. But restart probably solved it. Sorry for false , report.

Hi and thank you for the update. Glad it works now. And when you come across some other issue, let us know. Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum