Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
goldatkau
intern

[RESOLVED] Planned Surgery Prioritization for >15th patient Empty [RESOLVED] Planned Surgery Prioritization for >15th patient

Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:10 pm
I cannot prioritize planned surgeries after the 15th planned surgery, the game prioritizes a random surgery from the first 15 surgeries.
Before and after images attached; see patients Drew Domingez and Ursula Yates.

I have mods affecting players names, jobs, number of events, number of insurance providers and number of levels installed; no mods that touches the procedures file. See saveinfo file.

Output log is empty.
prostefanx
attending

[RESOLVED] Planned Surgery Prioritization for >15th patient Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Planned Surgery Prioritization for >15th patient

Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:01 am
So is that really a bug. I have a question: Why do you plan 15 and more surgeries????
goldatkau
intern

[RESOLVED] Planned Surgery Prioritization for >15th patient Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Planned Surgery Prioritization for >15th patient

Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:06 am
prostefanx wrote:So is that really a bug. I have a question: Why do you plan 15 and more surgeries????

In this case, there is two departments at the hospital, with around 200 patients a day. Since orthopaedic surgery are not life-critical, I have a limited number of surgeons to save money.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:56 am
Hi, thanks for the report, a fix should arrive with the next patch. I'm pretty sure we never saw more than ~10 planned surgeries during our testing, so it looks like this problem with scrolling slipped through the net. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum