Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JustDavidOk
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Bug Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Bug

Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:27 am
Hi,

Is it possible to try and solve the attached screenshot, the ambulance doesn't appear to move?

Thanks.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Bug Attachment
Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 01.23.14.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 6 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Bug Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Bug

Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:12 am
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum! Would you mind attaching also the saved game? We'd like to have a look at the details and if you're not playing with any mods affecting gameplay, we should be able to fix the save itself while working on a proper fix that could go into the next patch.

You can find more info about how to find the files here: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Thanks in advance!
JustDavidOk
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Bug Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Ambulance Stuck Bug

Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:29 pm
Thanks for getting back to me. I get an error when trying to upload the files to here

'Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 5740)'

Is there an email of some sort I can send them on?

Thanks!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:57 pm
Hi, there should be just enough free space here to upload a save (the zipped files are about 2-4 MB), but maybe better to email it to info@oxymoron.games - thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum