Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mel
medic

[RESOLVED] Very laggy and stretcher for ambulance is stuck. Empty [RESOLVED] Very laggy and stretcher for ambulance is stuck.

Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:13 pm
Attached image shows the bugged stretcher at the ambulance area. Has been there for quite awhile but not sure if it is the reason for the lag in the game. It has become very slow ever since i hit 100 employees. I can't enjoy the game fully when its extremely lag, and i did not download any mods for it. Sad

Thank you for helping  Embarassed

[RESOLVED] Very laggy and stretcher for ambulance is stuck. Bug11
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Very laggy and stretcher for ambulance is stuck. Attachment
output_log.txt the output logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(152 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Latest.zip save file.You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Very laggy and stretcher for ambulance is stuck. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Very laggy and stretcher for ambulance is stuck.

Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:31 am
Hi, thanks for the report!

First, good news, I'm attaching a fixed version of your save, let me know if you can continue without further issues.

The problem (including the lag) was caused by the stretchers, there were hundreds of these piled up on top of each other - if you can remember any details about when it happened or if you were for example sending patients away or buying ambulances at the point, that would be very useful. In the meantime we'll add a safety check in the next patch that should automatically resolve this very situation if it ever happens in the future.
Attachments
Latest_fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Mel
medic

[RESOLVED] Very laggy and stretcher for ambulance is stuck. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Very laggy and stretcher for ambulance is stuck.

Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:34 pm
I noticed it happened after i started the " Accident " event and thank you so much for helping me again!!  Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum