Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ilhamy.fikri
intern

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] STUCK GREEN IN USE STRETCHER. Can't click in Debugtool. Empty [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] STUCK GREEN IN USE STRETCHER. Can't click in Debugtool.

Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:36 am
Hi, I have a stuck stretcher which is showing it is in use while in fact it's not, and I can't do anything about it, wanted to delete it though. Been like that for days. Can't click it in debug tool to find out what's wrong with it. It probably had a patient which expired or a nurse who was pushing it but got re-assigned to another department mid-way. Can you help? The stretcher is in the middle of an empty area of the hospital on the first floor (pink floor). Sent the save file too.

THX.

PLS HELP.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] STUCK GREEN IN USE STRETCHER. Can't click in Debugtool. Empty Re: [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] STUCK GREEN IN USE STRETCHER. Can't click in Debugtool.

Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:41 pm
Hi, thanks for your message! From your description this could indeed be a rare bug - we'd be happy to have a look at your save file (if this is not in a heavily modded game), but unfortunately I can't see any attachments. Could you please use the "Reply to topic" button and try to re-upload the affected save?

Here's a quick guide that should help you find the file on your computer, just in case: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

Thanks in advance and let's see if we can figure this one out or at least find a workaround!
ilhamy.fikri
intern

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] STUCK GREEN IN USE STRETCHER. Can't click in Debugtool. Empty Re: [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] STUCK GREEN IN USE STRETCHER. Can't click in Debugtool.

Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:40 pm
Sorry I guess I forgot to press submit. So here's the save file. The stretcher is still there.
ilhamy.fikri
intern

Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:45 pm
So here's the legendary stretcher in question, on the first (ground) floor.
Attachments
[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] STUCK GREEN IN USE STRETCHER. Can't click in Debugtool. Attachment
Stretcher.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:32 pm
Hi, thanks for the save - could you please try the updated one in attachment? The stretcher should be gone there. I'll try to investigate a bit further to see if there's any trace of what the original cause was, for now all I can see is that the stretcher got detached from a paramedic, but it must have happened some time ago as you mentioned.
Attachments
[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] STUCK GREEN IN USE STRETCHER. Can't click in Debugtool. Attachment
New Hospital Cleared Stretcher.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ilhamy.fikri
intern

Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:35 pm
Hey thanks, the stretcher is gone now.

FYI the stretcher was next to a bed in a burn unit. That burn unit has since been removed. For some reason it got detached from a nurse/patient and remains in use.

Possibly because I re-assigned the nurse or dismissed him/her in the middle of a patient transport duty..

Anyway I think it would be nice for the game to include a console with commands, among others, to destroy objects, any object, as we see fit (and to identify the object's ID).

Thanks a lot.

Great game btw.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum