Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
thofue
intern

[OPEN LOW] Tiny bug? Using copy prefab function for assigning type of room costs money Empty [OPEN LOW] Tiny bug? Using copy prefab function for assigning type of room costs money

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:55 am
(screenshot attached)
Screenshot 1: I try to plan the layout of my hospital on grass with just assigning rooms and corridors, etc. (no foundation, floors, walls, nothing).
Screenshot 2: When trying to use the copy prefab function to duplicate it, it costs money. Why? I didn't build anything.

Basically all I'm trying to do is creating a blueprint of the hospital with similar office buildings.
It's not a big issue but would be convenient, when I try to duplicate floor plans with same layouts.
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Tiny bug? Using copy prefab function for assigning type of room costs money Attachment
project hospital copy.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Tiny bug? Using copy prefab function for assigning type of room costs money Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Tiny bug? Using copy prefab function for assigning type of room costs money

Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:06 pm
Hi, this is a nice catch - the cost actually comes from copying the floor/ground, let me see if we can easily add a check that will prevent paying for tiles with the same type/material.

thofue likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum