Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
markonovic
intern

[OPEN LOW] Empty bench unmovable in waiting room Empty [OPEN LOW] Empty bench unmovable in waiting room

Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:14 pm
Hello guys.

I've just noticed that one of my benches in the emergency waiting room, close to the main entrance is tagged as occupied whereas it's empty.

I haven't noticed it immediately so I can't tell you when it happened first.

I've uploaded 3 files
- Gilles is my main saved game and the newest. It has 2 occupied benches without reason.
- The formers are autosave 8 then autosave 20, the oldest one which already has the problem.

Good luck guys and go on, your game is great.
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Empty bench unmovable in waiting room Attachment
autosave_H20.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Gilles.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Empty bench unmovable in waiting room Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Empty bench unmovable in waiting room

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:40 am
Hi, thanks for the message and letting us know about the issue!

I can see the reserved seats - this is really strange, as people should simply free them as they stand up. Do you remember if you did anything specific with the room, like moving equipment when there were patients waiting or sending some of the patients to hospitalization by hand?

Luckily there's a workaround, the seats will free themselves over midnight when the game despawns the patients, one might take a day longer as it's reserved by Emilie Petit currently hospitalized at Internal Medicine. I'll try to double-check this patient and the waiting room itself in the meantime to see if there's anything unusual happening.
markonovic
intern

[OPEN LOW] Empty bench unmovable in waiting room Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Empty bench unmovable in waiting room

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:32 pm
Hello Jan

Thanks for the quick answer (as usual )

I didn't move anything in the waiting room, it was originally created as that.

I noticed that sometimes, some patients could go to hospitalization without going to a doctor office before (they sat down in the waiting room then go to bed), I don't know if there 's a link.

During the night, one of the two benches freed but there is still a problem.

I've uploaded my game again, later in the game. The night ended and as you can see, the waiting room is fuller than possible with 2 people standing in the middle of the room whereas one seat is free. I'll let the day go again to see if this seat particularly will be occupied again later in the game.

Good luck

UPDATE : At the beginning of Day 15, the bench is finally free
Attachments
Gilles.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum