Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Okami543
medic

[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] My game does not load Empty [NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] My game does not load

Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:17 pm
I was playing and my game crash, all my maps have been deleted and im triying to start a new game but stay loading and nothing happend.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] My game does not load Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] My game does not load

Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:01 am
Hi, thanks for your message and letting us know about the issue - hopefully this looks worse than it is.

Could you please check the folder with saves first to see if there's anything unusual (apart from the individual zip files with saved games)? Maybe there's a broken file that prevents the game from showing the list. You can find the folder in:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/maps
(If you have a problem finding the appdata folder, there's a guide in https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs)

Also, to help us figure out more about what exactly went wrong, could you please attach the latest log file from the game (output_log.txt, next to the folder with saves)?

Thanks in advance!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum