Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jeesjuu
medic

[RRESOLVED] Problem with texts and resolution Empty [RRESOLVED] Problem with texts and resolution

Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:34 am
Hello!

I'm having issues with all the text in the game. Everything starts with the !LOC! and is bugged.
Also, the resolution seems weird, even though it's selected as the same as windows default.

Two attachments describe the problem well. I have uninstalled all the mods and have tried reinstalling the game several times.
What should I do?
Attachments
[RRESOLVED] Problem with texts and resolution Attachment
menu.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(5.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
options.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(33 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RRESOLVED] Problem with texts and resolution Empty Re: [RRESOLVED] Problem with texts and resolution

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:28 am
Hi, thanks for the detailed report and welcome to the forum!

Looking at the log file, the game seems to load normally without reporting any errors - in case this is just a problem with the settings, could you please try the following steps?
- I can see the "UI scale" slider is set to a pretty high value, could you try to decrease it or switch back on the "Automatic UI scale" checkbox?
- Could you check what happens if you switch language? There's an option for translators on the language list (Show loc IDs) that, when selected, would cause similar behavior to what you're seeing.
jeesjuu
medic

[RRESOLVED] Problem with texts and resolution Empty Re: [RRESOLVED] Problem with texts and resolution

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:28 am
These solved the problem. Thank you!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:30 am
Great, thanks for the update - I'm happy this wasn't an actual bug! Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum