Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wednesday Addams
medic

Insurance - Oopsee Crp. Doctor's rating Empty Insurance - Oopsee Crp. Doctor's rating

Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:29 am
Hello everyone! I got a question related to the first mission for this insurance company
Mission: Reach controlled doctor's rating 80% (I will add a screenshot of it)
I have created my doctor and I am above 80% of the rating, I also tried by using the doctor's mode but I can't complete it after several days (I've also tried with other saved games I have). If any of you could guide me with this I will appreciate it, thanks.

loved the game!
Wednesday Addams
medic

Insurance - Oopsee Crp. Doctor's rating Empty Re: Insurance - Oopsee Crp. Doctor's rating

Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:32 am
Insurance - Oopsee Crp. Doctor's rating Projec10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Insurance - Oopsee Crp. Doctor's rating Empty Re: Insurance - Oopsee Crp. Doctor's rating

Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:32 pm
Hi, thanks for your message and for joining the forums!

Just to be sure - do you think you could also share a screenshot of the doctor's panel? The rating that matters in this case is the one tracked for individual doctors and shown in the bottom right of their panel under "Last 20 patients/Doctor's rating". I guess it can be a bit confusing as there are also the Prestige ratings for individual departments and for the hospital as a whole.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum