Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mbommoy
resident

[OPEN] MRI technician idle for no reason Empty [OPEN] MRI technician idle for no reason

Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:22 am
I wrote the following in the Steam General Discussion on Aug. 22nd, but no one has replied.

I have a patient in General Surgery Department. He is waiting for MRI, but the technician is idle. I have no idea why. The patient's status is waiting at the waiting area. His doctor is idle as well. How do I make this technician work? He is not a hospitalized patient. I waited to see what happens. The patient eventually got tired of waiting and left the hospital. I reloaded the game, hoping to see if there is anything I can do, so he could get the MRI. But I don't see anything I could do for him.

I proceeded with the game. Another patient needs MRI and sitting just out the door at the waiting area of MRI room. The technician is still idle.
I'd appreciate it if you could take a look and let me know what the problem is.
Thank you in advance.
Attachments
[OPEN] MRI technician idle for no reason Attachment
report.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(763 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
1_1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(35 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] MRI technician idle for no reason Empty Re: [OPEN] MRI technician idle for no reason

Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:47 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and sorry about the Steam forum - I actually went through the topics there today but I must have missed yours.

Having a quick look at the save, it looks like we still have a rare bug in the game, the MRI machine itself is still reserved by another patient, Charles King who went through a crazy long sequence of examinations [EDIT and has now left the hospital] (I'm looking at him directly in the save file, it's probably not worth it to ask you about any details as he doesn't seem to have been controlled by hand). Btw, if you have an autosave from maybe one ingame day earlier, that could help us find more details.

I'll try to run the save for a while to see if the situation repeats, in the meantime feel free to continue playing, the issue will solve itself over midnight when the original patient despawns. You can confirm this in building mode, the MRI machine will turn from green to white. I'll update this thread if I find anything on my side.
mbommoy
resident

[OPEN] MRI technician idle for no reason Empty MRI technician idle for no reason

Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:59 am
As per your request, here is an autosave file.
Attachments
autosave_H20.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] MRI technician idle for no reason Empty Re: [OPEN] MRI technician idle for no reason

Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:26 am
Great, thanks for the save, I can see the patient there and even catch him during his visit to the MRI, so far everything seems to works normally though even when trying to interrupt the flow by hand in different ways (sending him home, deleting the room etc) - but let's see if we manage to find something.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum