Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mbommoy
resident

[QUESTION] idle nurses. how do I make them work? Empty [QUESTION] idle nurses. how do I make them work?

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:01 am
I initially wrote this post in the General Discussion and Steam Discussion board, but no one has replied for the last three days. I am trying it here with the hope that I could get a response.

I am doing an event. I have two orthopaedic patients both in the traumatic centres. They need to go to either HDU or Regular hospitalization before their surgeries. I initially chose to send them to Regular Hospitalization without checking that there are no free beds there. It turns out that I have free beds in HDU, but not in Regular Hospitalization. However, the Regular Hospitalization has been activated and changed its status colour to yellow. As soon as I realised it, I clicked the HDU, but the nurses are idle for hours. I am pressed with time. I wish I could cancel the Regular Hospitalization, but I guess that cannot happen. Bottom line:

1. I want to send my patients to HDU from the traumatic centres.
2. Nurses are idle, so the patients are wasting their time in the TC.
3. When I waited for the regular hospitalization to be available, I did not have enough time left for the treatment for both patients.

In the screenshot, I pull the profile of an idle nurse and put a red rectangle on one of the patients that needs to move to the HDU.
Please advise. Thank you.
Attachments
[QUESTION] idle nurses. how do I make them work? Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(35 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
report.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(758 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] idle nurses. how do I make them work? Empty Re: [QUESTION] idle nurses. how do I make them work?

Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:30 am
Hi, yes, when it looks like you may have found a bug in the game, it's usually better to post here (also there's a Bug Reports & Technical support section on the Steam forum), the General Discussions section is best for talking to or getting help from other players.

Looking at the save, I'm afraid that in this case the problem is not with the nurses, you'll actually need to add more capacity to your regular ward (it will also help in the long run, I think you only have one regular bed at Orthopaedy). In some cases, usually with patients still at the clinic, you can make up for the capacity by planning HDU hospitalization instead, but if the normal hospitalization is already active like it is here, you won't be able to change it until the patient reaches their new bed.

Quick tip: changing a HDU to a regular ward only requires marking it in management mode, no need to change anything when it comes to the equipment.

mbommoy likes this post

mbommoy
resident

[QUESTION] idle nurses. how do I make them work? Empty Re: [QUESTION] idle nurses. how do I make them work?

Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:19 am
Thank you so much for your response!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum