Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemotion
resident

[QUESTION] Several problems - doctors and nurses comfortably seated doing nothing Empty [QUESTION] Several problems - doctors and nurses comfortably seated doing nothing

Sun May 17, 2020 3:24 pm
Hello.
At this point, something is broken.
I have actually a list of people hospitalized waiting for surgery, and no one is going to pick up them for that surgery.
Also, I have a list of people need to be transferred from/to the surgical department to the emergency one, and again nothing happens.
Doctors and nurses? Comfortably seated in their place doing nothing.

chronology files:
1. OSS lavori
2. bug
Attachments
[QUESTION] Several problems - doctors and nurses comfortably seated doing nothing Attachment
phospital screen.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(842 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Several problems - doctors and nurses comfortably seated doing nothing Empty Re: [QUESTION] Several problems - doctors and nurses comfortably seated doing nothing

Mon May 18, 2020 1:26 pm
Hi, thanks for the message! Looking at the situation in the second save file, I can see that the surgical teams are ready for surgery, but the patients scheduled with highest priority are still at a trauma center at emergency waiting for a free bed at General Surgery - they need a bed reserved before surgery so they can be transferred to it when the surgery is done without the risk of being stranded on the operating table. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum