Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
documinht92
medic

Have trouble finding mod files on mac Empty Have trouble finding mod files on mac

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:02 am
I'm playing project hospital on steam and I've subscribed to some mods. I would like to customize them a bit to my taste but I am having trouble finding them on my computer. I looked at the directory where they should according to the modding tutorial post in this forum but no luck. I know that they are somewhere because they are active in the game and they are also listed in the SaveInfo.xml file in my save folders. Here are the places I've looked so far (on a mac):

/Users/MYUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Project Hospital/project_hospital.app/Contents/Resources/Data/StreamingAssets/Addons which contain the DLC Doctor Mode files and the language packs.

/Users/MYUSERNAME/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Project Hospital/ProjectHospital_Data/StreamingAssets/Addons which only contains one file which is content_removed.txt which is a blank text file.

I would appreciate the help

jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Have trouble finding mod files on mac Empty Re: Have trouble finding mod files on mac

Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:25 am
Hi, Steam downloads workshop content to a dedicated location outside of the install folders of individual games. For Project Hospital with its Steam ID it should be, relative to the main Steam folder:
.../Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/868360

Let me know if this helped!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum