Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kittycatcaoimhe
medic

[MODDED] French description for Sickle Cell Disease in English game Empty [MODDED] French description for Sickle Cell Disease in English game

Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:26 am
The description for Sickle Cell Disease is in French, despite the game language being English. I have a couple mods running, but I believe SCD is in the base game, and it's definitely in one of the base departments (Internal Medicine).

It's not the biggest deal, but I figured it was worth noting.
Attachments
[MODDED] French description for Sickle Cell Disease in English game Attachment
Screenshot_20220326_041620.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(84 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[MODDED] French description for Sickle Cell Disease in English game Attachment
Player.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(22 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[MODDED] French description for Sickle Cell Disease in English game Empty Re: [MODDED] French description for Sickle Cell Disease in English game

Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:53 am
Hi, thanks for your message! I checked the game data and talked to our designer responsible for the medical content - and this diagnosis is not from the base game. There are mods that add new diagnoses to the existing departments, so probably worth checking which ones you are subscribed to - my best guess will be this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2015448513

(Feel free to ask the authors about the diagnosis and report the issue in the discussion on the mod page).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum