Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
msperegrintook
intern

[QUESTION] Characters moving in the wrong floor Empty [QUESTION] Characters moving in the wrong floor

Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:46 am
After a month or so without playing, I'm experiencing a lot of bugs in my game when I came back:
- Some nurses disappear when transporting a patient with a stretcher or wheelchair. And also they go through walls.
- Some clinical doctors appear in the floor below their office, and also some patients, with the animation occurring in the wrong place (attached);
- There's a situation in which a doctor (in the correct place) calls for a patient (that is in the wrong floor) and then come back to the office as if they are talking to the patient, but the patient disappear and a line appears in the card "!LOC! GoingToTreatment", after that, the patient appears as if they were treated, and the doctor attending goes to the nursery to check in other patients.
- The doctor's card says that they are treating a patient in the nursery, but actually they are in the clinic, seated.

I attached some screenshots of gameplay with these situations.
Attachments
[QUESTION] Characters moving in the wrong floor Attachment
Captura de Tela 2022-03-29 às 18.17.13.png Doctor treating a patient in the wrong floor (there's a nurse in the wrong place too)You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[QUESTION] Characters moving in the wrong floor Attachment
Captura de Tela 2022-03-29 às 18.20.23.png The patients who are waiting in the wrong floor after being called by the doctor get this line in the cardYou don't have permission to download attachments.(239 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Characters moving in the wrong floor Empty Re: [QUESTION] Characters moving in the wrong floor

Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:27 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and welcome to the forum!

It definitely looks like something is going really wrong here, although we haven't heard of any similar obvious issues (or seen on our side during testing) in quite a while. I'd definitely love to have a proper look at the hospital if you wouldn't mind sharing your save file (you can use the blue Reply to topic button to get to the file upload dialog, we also have a little guide that should help you find the files on your computer: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs).

One more quick question though: do you have any workshop mods installed? I can see you only have the standard set of departments from the base game and DLCs, but there might be other mods affecting gameplay and this also makes it more complicated on our side when it comes to opening the saves.

Thanks in advance!

msperegrintook likes this post

msperegrintook
intern

[QUESTION] Characters moving in the wrong floor Empty Re: [QUESTION] Characters moving in the wrong floor

Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:22 pm
Yeah, I was trying to find someone that had similar issues but couldn't find, that's why I thought about joining the forum and report my case
I attached the saved game in this reply and to inform, I play the game in macOS Catalina 10.15.4.

And no, I don't have any mods installed. Just the base game with the DLCs.

Thanks for the reply!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:29 am
Hi, thanks for the update! It looks like we might have a problem with the game reporting what exactly is going wrong, but I managed to find a wall blocking the entrance to your only elevator on the ground floor. Smile

Do you remember if there was a message about "inaccessible elevator" or something along those lines?

msperegrintook likes this post

msperegrintook
intern

Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:40 am
It is weird that I didn't noticed any message or line saying that the elevator was inaccessible when I was building or during the gameplay. I looked now and only in the management mode appeared in the area of the elevator of the ground floor.
Anyway, I fixed it and let the game run for a while, so it seems that everything is back to normal, no more doctors talking to anyone, or in the wrong floor and even the stretchers stopped going through walls Laughing

Thank you so much for the help! If it wasn't for you I would never see that wall I guess... hahahah Embarassed
Love the game btw! <3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum