Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tuulikauri
medic

[RESOLVED] Tutorial 3 bug - cant transfer department due to exams in progress/forced pause Empty [RESOLVED] Tutorial 3 bug - cant transfer department due to exams in progress/forced pause

Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:14 pm
Hi there,
When my spleen patient got diagnosed and it was time to click on the emergency department to switch to another department, the game pauses to let you do this. However, I had built an ultrasonic unit and that investigation was in progress. The paused popup prevented that exam from completing, and the exam in progress prevented me from selecting the required department transfer.

I replayed without adding the ultrasound exam machine, and was able to move past this point.

Save/log attached.

Kind regards,
Chris
tuulikauri
medic

[RESOLVED] Tutorial 3 bug - cant transfer department due to exams in progress/forced pause Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Tutorial 3 bug - cant transfer department due to exams in progress/forced pause

Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:20 pm
Sorry looks like the saved attachment didnt complete before I posted. Trying again.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Tutorial 3 bug - cant transfer department due to exams in progress/forced pause Attachment
tutorial 3 stuck.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Tutorial 3 bug - cant transfer department due to exams in progress/forced pause Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Tutorial 3 bug - cant transfer department due to exams in progress/forced pause

Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:54 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for this report - we still find an occasional mention of issues with the tutorials for example in Steam reviews, but it's quite rare to get a detailed description of what goes wrong, especially if it is an actual bug like what we can see in your save (and also something we'd never catch in our usual testing). Smile Hopefully we'll have a fix for the next patch so future players won't run into this any more.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum