Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
beckah123
intern

Is there a way to move a hospital building to a new save file? Empty Is there a way to move a hospital building to a new save file?

Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:44 pm
Hi, I've looked everywhere but can't find anyone else asking this!

Is there a way to save an entire hospital and move it to a new save file? I want to start again with my current building but without staff and beginning on day 1. I know you can save room's as blueprints and that you can create scenarios but neither of those work for what I'm trying to do (as far as I can tell.) I'm in sandbox mode.

I've looked in the game files but I didn't want to mess with them without knowing what I'm doing.

Thanks Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Is there a way to move a hospital building to a new save file? Empty Re: Is there a way to move a hospital building to a new save file?

Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:03 am
Hi, this could be quite laborious but it should actually be possible with prefabs - they aren't limited to single rooms, but it's possible to copy a big section and probably even a whole floor (I don't remember from the top of my head is there's a 64x64 limit for these, if there is, hospitals on 96x96 maps could take more steps).
beckah123
intern

Is there a way to move a hospital building to a new save file? Empty Re: Is there a way to move a hospital building to a new save file?

Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:05 pm
Thanks for getting back to me!

I've done something similar to that before and saved large areas as prefabs, but with the hospital I've made and the shape of it I'm not sure it will quite work. Also, as you said, its quite laborious! I will have a play around though Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum