Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Santimor
Santimor
intern

Spanish (Latin American) Translation Empty Spanish (Latin American) Translation

Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:07 am
Hi! this is for all those interested in collaborating with the translation into Latin American Spanish leave their information in this thread. And remember to send a PM to @jan.oxymoron .

If you are interested in Spanish Translation there is another thread for non-LatAm Spanish.
ojela
intern

Spanish (Latin American) Translation Empty Spanish (Latin American)

Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:45 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi!.

I've already signed up for translation in the Spanish thread, however, here am I in this specific, where I belong Smile

Regards!!
KAZP
medic

Spanish (Latin American) Translation Empty Re: Spanish (Latin American) Translation

Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:36 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I am a native south american speaker and i would enjoy helping you guys with the translation, my gf is a doctor and she can help me with the medical terms, she is a native south american speaker btw.
pangio
pangio
intern

Spanish (Latin American) Translation Empty Re: Spanish (Latin American) Translation

Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:26 am
Hi! I just saw the trailer for this game, and i would really like to help with the translation in Spanish (latam), im from Argentina and im a first year medicine student.
ojela
intern

Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:38 pm
Hi,
I just wanted to know how many of us will be doing Spanish LA translations.

Also, do we agree that we need to be a separate group from Spanish ( that means we need to create the LA folder forthe files).

Thanks and talk to you soon
pangio
pangio
intern

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:35 am
Hello! I created a humble discord server so we can communicate quicker. This server is only for Spanish and LatAm Spanish translators.
https://discord.gg/bd5d2gn
Santimor
Santimor
intern

Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:47 am
Hi! Im trying to work on it to. We definitely need a separate group and files from nonLATAM Spanish.
Maybe you already started so as fast as the files are available, i can start with the Files: Events, Examinations, Names, Notifications (im already doing them offline)

Keep in touch
ojela
intern

Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:59 pm
Hi, we have our folder merged in the master so we can upload what we did yesterday. Pangio, we still need to know if we can use four letters to id our language.

I hope you can see my changes in the files.

I won't be able to be translating until tomorrow afternoon so I see you guys then.

Happy Friday!

Alejo
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum