Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PCA
fellow

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Want to put some letter or digit on the wall Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Want to put some letter or digit on the wall

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:25 am
IHi

i want to put some digit or letter on wall (i.e. Consultant room N° 1 , N°2 .... ) and i put it but nothing can be seen on the wall  When the wall are full. They can be seen when the wall are off

Thank you
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Want to put some letter or digit on the wall Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Want to put some letter or digit on the wall

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:47 am
Hi! well, just wondering, try to rotate the decal - maybe it is put on the wall from the inner side, or change the color - also screenshot would be nice to better understanding Wink
PCA
fellow

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Want to put some letter or digit on the wall Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Want to put some letter or digit on the wall

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:34 pm
ok was just a color question. Sorry
thank you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum