Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nidaren
intern

[OPEN LOW] Staff selects further toilet Empty [OPEN LOW] Staff selects further toilet

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:49 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Description:
Staff will always select the bathroom that is closest in straight line, ignoring the fact that to get there they need to travel miles due to the fact that there is no direct doors to the selected room.

It results in them going to a restroom in other department only because "through wall" it is closer than the other option.

Repro steps:
Make a service room, hire staff members. Build restroom across their room and other one separated by wall right behind them with no direct doors.
Trandora
resident

[OPEN LOW] Staff selects further toilet Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Staff selects further toilet

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:06 am
It's not only toilets but also vending machines, water dispensers, etc.
alfa
intern

[OPEN LOW] Staff selects further toilet Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Staff selects further toilet

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:51 pm
This seems to be the same for all "equipment"/furniture...

In the screenshot, my doctor chooses a computer outside of the room he's in.
I guess it's because he's standing on the left side of the bed when the selection occurs.
(I've also seen a lab tech leave the lab and pass by two trashbins on his way to throw away some thrash.)

[OPEN LOW] Staff selects further toilet Ph10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum