Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
drkrieger
drkrieger
intern

[OPEN LOW] Sink on Cupboard Texture Bug (Very Minor) Empty [OPEN LOW] Sink on Cupboard Texture Bug (Very Minor)

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:17 pm
Hey,

I just found an very small Texture Bug. It appears if i place a Sink on an Cupboard. Then there is an SMALL black dot. Look at the Picture (You may need to Copy Picture Link and download it too see it.  Laughing

[OPEN LOW] Sink on Cupboard Texture Bug (Very Minor) Sink-Bug

Greetings DrKrieger
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Sink on Cupboard Texture Bug (Very Minor) Attachment
ICU Bug.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(741 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Sink on Cupboard Texture Bug (Very Minor) Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Sink on Cupboard Texture Bug (Very Minor)

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:31 pm
Hi! thanks for the report - graphic bugs like this we are fixing progressively Wink
MakaHost
medic

[OPEN LOW] Sink on Cupboard Texture Bug (Very Minor) Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Sink on Cupboard Texture Bug (Very Minor)

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:51 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey,

I moved the x-ray monitor, which seems to cause this bug since there is one pixel going into the 128x128 pixel grid for the sink, one-pixel down in the sprite-sheet if you are really annoyed by this you can replace the sprite-sheet located in "Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\StreamingAssets\Textures" with the one I attached and it should be fine. Smile
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Sink on Cupboard Texture Bug (Very Minor) Attachment
objects_small_atlas.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.4 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum