Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
benjaprud
medic

[OPEN] Lab techs get stuck in front of sink/sanitizer Empty [OPEN] Lab techs get stuck in front of sink/sanitizer

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:39 pm
Lab techs will randomly stop and get stuck in front of a sink or hand sanitizer with the status "running tests". Saving and reloading the game fixes the issue until another tech gets stuck.

I've had the problem occur every now and then during my playthrough until I got into a situation where the issue would occur so often that I couldn't complete half a day without having at least one tech getting stuck. This prompted me to do a previously planned upgrade to the hospital hoping it would tone down the issue which it did. After upgrading, the issue would occur only once every few days like it did before.

During the upgrade the labs were destroyed and rebuilt a bit differently in another place, keeping the same personnel.

Here is the relevant autosave file. I ran it a dozen times and couldn't make it to the end of the day shift without having at least one tech getting stuck.

Note : The log file is not from the time the bug occured but is from the same install and version.

Hope this helps
Attachments
[OPEN] Lab techs get stuck in front of sink/sanitizer Attachment
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN] Lab techs get stuck in front of sink/sanitizer Attachment
output_log.txt Log file not from the time the bug occuredYou don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Lab techs get stuck in front of sink/sanitizer Empty Re: [OPEN] Lab techs get stuck in front of sink/sanitizer

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:09 pm
Hi, thanks for the report, the save can be very useful here (we've got some similar reports, but no reliable way to reproduce the issue so far). Unfortunately so far no luck running the save for two ingame days, but we can keep trying for a while longer. Smile
benjaprud
medic

[OPEN] Lab techs get stuck in front of sink/sanitizer Empty Re: [OPEN] Lab techs get stuck in front of sink/sanitizer

Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:28 am
Hi Jan,

I'm far away from home now but as soon as I can I'll give it another try to see if I can reproduce the issue reliably.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum