Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
thekillergreece
attending

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck permanently on road Empty [RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck permanently on road

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:31 am
Picture.

I am not sure how it happened but I was skipping the time (ultra fast to skip night). Then my ambulance came and it parked ahead of the parking zone, got its patient out and was stuck permanently. The doctor and nurse stuck in trauma permanently and there was no way to unstuck either of them.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck permanently on road Attachment
20181101093017_1.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(499 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck permanently on road Attachment
3.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(962 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck permanently on road Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck permanently on road

Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the report! And actually the ambulance stopping too far ahead is the cause of the problem (overlapping objects, the stretcher and a hidden marker of the unloading zone). We aim to fix this for the next patch.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum