Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KINGOAL
resident

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stop on the road and never move. Empty [RESOLVED] Ambulance stop on the road and never move.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:28 pm
When the event ends and your ambulances' still on a run and they will become stupid , stopping in the packing area on the road and never move.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Ambulance stop on the road and never move. Attachment
a.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by KINGOAL on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stop on the road and never move. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Ambulance stop on the road and never move.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:47 pm
Hellot hank you for the report! Could you, please, upload saved game and output_log - it will be very helpful!
KINGOAL
resident

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stop on the road and never move. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Ambulance stop on the road and never move.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:08 pm
Em, sorry where are those savings?
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:00 pm
KINGOAL
resident

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:46 am
But it show exceeded total storage space...
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:16 am
Please try again - space was enlarged Wink
KINGOAL
resident

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:51 pm
Uploaded Saves
BlackShadow
medic

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:33 pm
Hi;

i have the same problem, i bought an ambulance and after few day, it don't move any more, how can i fix it ?

Here is my save. Please check it
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Ambulance stop on the road and never move. Attachment
Officielle.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
KINGOAL
resident

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:39 pm
Waiting for official rely now, and maybe you can also uploaded your save too and that may be more convincing? I tried everything I can do but the ambulance still be there.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:43 pm
Hi, hopefully this has been fixed since the last patch (ambulance runs fine in the save when I'm checking it in the latest version).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum