Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dijus
intern

[OPEN LOW] Building / doors & windows Empty [OPEN LOW] Building / doors & windows

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:59 am
I can't select doors nor windows for moving them. I can only remove then put a new one.

Other thing:
I was able to place more than 1 door in the same position.
There was only 1 door, but the game charged me as many times as I clicked with the door in my hand.
[OPEN LOW] Building / doors & windows Door10

Op sys: Windows 10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Building / doors & windows Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Building / doors & windows

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:03 am
Hi, thanks for the message! Moving doors would belong more to the 'features and suggestions' section, but I'll keep this open for the issue with replacing doors, which should be an easy fix.
Cheers!
Dijus
intern

[OPEN LOW] Building / doors & windows Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Building / doors & windows

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:27 am
well, the tooltip says move..and it's not working
(the same option with a sofa in the fornitures menu works just fine)

[OPEN LOW] Building / doors & windows Toolti10
Dijus
intern

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:29 am
and the other thing is kinda important, because there is no UNDO, so we can loose money easily if we accidentaly missclick with the same door in hand on the same spot
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum