Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Inge Jones
fellow

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] UI panels scrollbars in  large scale Empty [RESOLVED BACKLOG] UI panels scrollbars in large scale

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:39 pm
I usually choose to scale up my UI where games allow, because of poor vision.   In this game unfortunately that means some panels don't fit on the screen, so that information is missing.  Could they be made scrollable?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] UI panels scrollbars in  large scale Empty Re: [RESOLVED BACKLOG] UI panels scrollbars in large scale

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 am
Hi, thanks for the message! We still plan to make some improvements when it comes to the UI scaling, also to allow bigger text on small resolutions like 1366x768.
Are you talking mostly about the lists of departments and insurance companies (I think I can promise scrolling there Smile ) or even let's say the patient's card? Cheers!
Inge Jones
fellow

[RESOLVED BACKLOG] UI panels scrollbars in  large scale Empty Re: [RESOLVED BACKLOG] UI panels scrollbars in large scale

Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:29 am
The place I first noticed was on the staff hiring list.  The bottom of the panel was hidden behind the bottom game toolbar, even when I pulled the panel as far up as it would go, so it was hard for me to tell whether or not there were any staff missing from the display.  So in general wherever it's possible for the UI element to be bigger than the main window, it would be better to restrain it to the limits of the element to the window size and instead have a scroll bar.  However, having done some fairly light dabbling myself with Unity I do understand that UI manipulation is about the hardest part to  get right - so I can completely understand when some aspects of the game's UI are not perfect!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum