Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dantor
Dantor
resident

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Examination not possible Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Examination not possible

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:46 am
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Examination not possible Unters10

I cannot perform the examination shown in the tooltip because I would miss a centrifuge and a laboratory analyzer. But both are available in the lab. The laboratory is otherwise fully functional and also takes care of the inpatients.
dorianmode
fellow

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Examination not possible Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Examination not possible

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:48 am
Below your red square is a message that reads 'Not available: Not available at this department.'
That's your answer. Needs the patient to be in Internal Medicine to perform this test.

I agree that a tooltip saying 'Only available in Internal Medicine' would be more informative.
Dantor
Dantor
resident

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Examination not possible Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Examination not possible

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:20 pm
Ah, thanks for the answer. Okay, no real bug, but then the text really needs to be revised, because that is no help.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum