Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dorianmode
fellow

[RESOLVED] Internal Medicine - Doctor's Office - IV Antibiotics Empty [RESOLVED] Internal Medicine - Doctor's Office - IV Antibiotics

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:09 am
Description: Any time a patient is prescribed IV Antibiotics from Internal Medicine office, a message pops up to say the treatment is unavailable. Sending the patient to a ward or another department completes the treatment,  but this manual step is present every time this occurs. I'm calling this a bug rather than a feature request since the message says the treatment is not available, when it obviously is, but the appropriate hospitalisation or department transfer is not happening automatically.

Reproduction: Any time an Internal Medicine office makes a diagnosis that requires IV Antibiotics
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Internal Medicine - Doctor's Office - IV Antibiotics Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Internal Medicine - Doctor's Office - IV Antibiotics

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:50 pm
Hi, thanks for reporting! Before we investigate further, could you please check first if it wasn't caused by a full regular ward at the department? All IV treatments require prior hospitalization.
Also, another workaround in that case is to assign the patient to HDU instead, if there's free capacity there.

Cheers!
dorianmode
fellow

[RESOLVED] Internal Medicine - Doctor's Office - IV Antibiotics Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Internal Medicine - Doctor's Office - IV Antibiotics

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:09 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Feel free to close this - I'll report again when I can reproduce it/check it wasn't a full ward. Thanks!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:11 pm
dorianmode wrote:Feel free to close this - I'll report again when I can reproduce it/check it wasn't a full ward. Thanks!

Ok, thanks! Generally it's the same rules for all departments, so it's quite likely it was the case.
gusm82
intern

Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:54 pm
all full wards and and this keep happening...
managed 1 time to send patiend for internment and after that clickec on iv antibiotics.. worked only 1 time..
normally the pacient leave sick
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum