Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
snax
resident

[OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige Empty [OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:55 pm
Insurance that has been disabled or has not been unlocked yet spawns invisible patients that give a 0 star prestige in my hospital. They do not appear to spawn for the Emergency wing, but for both my Ortho and Surgery wings. This forces my departments prestige down, despite high level of service.

They can only be found under the "clinic patients" tab, with a location of !LOC!SpawnedFromDisabledInsurance.

[OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige CoWzkPM
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:13 pm
Hello! Thanks for the report - could you, please, upload a particular saved game so we can figure out what went wrong and create efective fix?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers Wink
snax
resident

[OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:29 pm
Sure, attached.
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige Attachment
endlessNEW3.zip SavegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(848 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige Attachment
output_log.zip LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(15 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:35 pm
Maybe workaround: if you reload the saved game it could fix itself. Just try, if you want.

snax
resident

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Reloading it did not fix it for me. Its a bit hard to find...

Steps to reproduce:

1) Select Orthopedics
2) Click the patient number on the bottom bar to open the Patient List
3) Select the second tab, "Clinic Patients".

[OPEN LOW] Disabled/Locked Insurance Lowers Prestige Bug210
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum