Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JamesDough420
intern

[RESOLVED] Hired Staff Stuck Floating in the Air Empty [RESOLVED] Hired Staff Stuck Floating in the Air

Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:31 pm
Hey folks, back again with another game breaking bug! This time when I try to hire a staff for the aniograpthy(?) of if I make a neruo-exam room and then hire a staff for that they are then stuck floating in mid air!

Hope you can fix it!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Hired Staff Stuck Floating in the Air Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Hired Staff Stuck Floating in the Air

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:09 pm
Hi, we recently fixed a similar issue where it would happen when you have a new employee on your cursor and click a workspace panel.
Was it something like this? Is your game version at least 1.0.14331? Smile

Any details can help a lot, thanks in advance!
JamesDough420
intern

[RESOLVED] Hired Staff Stuck Floating in the Air Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Hired Staff Stuck Floating in the Air

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:26 am
Ah I may have an older version again with GOG, but I don't think I had them under my cursor. I just clicked the hire spot, then the employee and they appearing in the air or outside the hospital with their model all red.

I will try it again when I can and see if I need to update my game to a newer version.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum