Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
angellayne
intern

[RESOLVED] Stuck staff Empty [RESOLVED] Stuck staff

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:34 am
I have a patient, a doctor, a nurse, and an ambulance driver all stuck.  Not sure of the cause. This seemed to happen after I built a section that was not related to the Emergency Trauma room where the staff is located. Here are the screenshots and the forum will not let me upload the game files I will try a separate post

[RESOLVED] Stuck staff Deskto11
[RESOLVED] Stuck staff Deskto10
angellayne
intern

[RESOLVED] Stuck staff Empty Follow up

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:44 am
Main Error Video

Steam After exiting from Game to Desktop

The Forum Won't let me post the Game and log files even though they are well below the 29Mb Limit. So I will reply with a dropbox link when I get a chance to make it.
angellayne
intern

[RESOLVED] Stuck staff Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Stuck staff

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:59 am
Here is the link for the game files "1drv.ms/u/s!AigEdxO-FSETgYVsFu9THb-leRfBrA?e=UGxmY9". Again the forum will not let a new member to an embedded hyperlink so you'll have to copy and paste to get the files that are needed. You will of course need to put the https tag in front of that Smile  Apologies for the three separate posts...
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:51 pm
Hi, thanks for the report - it looks like something went wrong with the stretchers spawned with the ambulance - could you try the attached fixed save and check it works as expected?
I'm not sure if we will be able to figure out the exact cause (maybe related to the ambulance unload zone at the same position as the parking exit), but we should be able to include a hotfix in the next patch so things will get automatically unstuck if this ever happens again. Smile

(In the meantime we managed to free up some space on the forum, so it should be possible to attach files normally again, sorry for having to work around this).
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Stuck staff Attachment
Error 01 fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.3 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
angellayne
intern

Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:40 am
Thank you very much! I was not expecting that you would fix the game file. I just wanted you to be aware of the bug Smile You guys are great!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum