Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tritium
resident

[OPEN LOW] !Loc! Merging people Empty [OPEN LOW] !Loc! Merging people

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:55 pm
Recently i noticed i sent home too many people per day, even if clinics should run smooth af.

I looked into patient logs and found out several people had this "tag" (photo): They are stuck, merged and doing nothing.
They count on the total of patients waiting, losing ratings (for the wait) but are essentially idleing and stuck.

I tried to send one home manually (Rachel Robinson*) but didnt solve the problem.

[OPEN LOW] !Loc! Merging people 6LCbi3J
Tritium
resident

[OPEN LOW] !Loc! Merging people Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] !Loc! Merging people

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:08 pm
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! These people should be of course hidden in order not to break immersion. Smile

What version of the game are you playing? It should be fixed since the second patch if I remember correctly:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t780-resolved-game-generates-a-dummy-patient-in-the-right-bottom-corner-of-the-screen
Tritium
resident

Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:02 pm
Version: 1.0.14334 (playing through steam, so is always updated)

I might know what the problem is: i only have 1 ambulance while i finished EVERY department objective (or at least, the ones that give ambulance patients). Probably its overflowing with patients in need of a ride without ER calls available. I will attach a game file ASAP since it has become a "daily" bug

EDIT: I cant upload the log (.rar) since it says "invalid name". Wow. An error inside an error segnalation. Errorception Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum