Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Penzcrazy
medic

[RESOLVED] Several People Stuck Empty [RESOLVED] Several People Stuck

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:28 pm
I have several people stuck in my hospital.  Nurse Kate Jackson is stuck on the second floor in a room I coaxed her to.  I can not get rid of her and she just continues making noise.  

Kate was originally stuck helping Patient Jennifer Young who is also now stuck in the Surgery HDU.  I've tried moving sending her away to another hospital but it wont work.  

Patient Joseph King appears to be stuck in the Surgery Diagnostic on second floor as well.  I attempted to move him to another hospital but he never unloaded his bed in the Surgery HDU so I quit and didnt save.

I've attached the save file.  Great game but these problems are making it unplayable.  On a separate save file I deleted Kate Jackson from the xml file and that worked just fine, but the same cant be said for the patients.  A temporary work around would be nice though.  2/5ths of my HDU is worthless.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Several People Stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Several People Stuck

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:42 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the report! Good news, the issue will be fixed in today's patch. The two characters were stuck together during 'medicine delivery', my guess is that it was related to deleting rooms, we added some safeguards for that as well.
With the fix in place, the HDU seems to work normally, so hopefully that was it. Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:05 pm
Ok, one more thing: access to the leftmost bed at general surgery got blocked by an oxygen tank while the patient was being examined in a different room and is now stuck there. Smile We'll try to find a way to make this more obvious, probably in a popup.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum