Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
malou003
intern

[OPEN] Can't do a dialysis for a patient. Empty [OPEN] Can't do a dialysis for a patient.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:15 pm
I can't dialysis this patient (Martine Richard) who suddenly falls into a coma. This is not the only patient who can not receive her treatment, another died because he was unable to receive his beta-blocker while the treatment was available.
Attachments
[OPEN] Can't do a dialysis for a patient. Attachment
Louis8.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Can't do a dialysis for a patient. Empty Re: [OPEN] Can't do a dialysis for a patient.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:06 am
Thanks for the report! - we have encountered some issues and we will fix them ASAP!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Can't do a dialysis for a patient. Empty Re: [OPEN] Can't do a dialysis for a patient.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:27 am
Hi, looking at the layout (wow, that's an impressive hospital! Smile ), I can see that the diagnostic unit at general surgery department that performs dialysis and other treatments is very far from the wards, on 2nd floor and reports 100% workload, so adding at least one more could solve the problem on your side.
We'll investigate further as there might be more issues there, but my first guess is that it's just this.
Cheers!
malou003
intern

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:41 am
It is not me who built this hospital, it is one of the default designs available in the game. Besides, it looks obviously way too big compared to the max capacity of employee.
OhAngelicOne
medic

[OPEN] Can't do a dialysis for a patient. Empty Patient will not receive Dialysis

Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:21 pm
Hi,

Hopefully my issue is relevant to this thread, i have uploaded my save file (i hope)
I have a couple of patients who have been waiting on Dialysis for several days and the Drs will not do it, they sit there saying "preparing for surgery" even when i have no surgeries lined up. I have 4 doctors and 4 nurses both day and night, my Diagnosis unit is near my ward and on call rooms and the workload for both day and night says "none".
Patient status says "waiting for a doctor/technologist" etc even though 4 of them are usually sat there doing nothing.
This is the second game it has happened to and i have no idea how to fix it Sad

Thanks
Attachments
Attempt 4.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Project Hospital issue.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(642 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum