Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO]Dialysis Patient not going home Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Dialysis Patient not going home

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:14 am
I had a patient who walked in and got diagnosed with kidney failure, had a dialysis done on her, and now just sits in the diagnosis room and refuses to leave.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Dialysis Patient not going home Attachment
dialysis bug.zip Save FileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Dialysis Patient not going home Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Dialysis Patient not going home

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:52 pm
cTrix wrote:I had a patient who walked in and got diagnosed with kidney failure, had a dialysis done on her, and now just sits in the diagnosis room and refuses to leave.

Hi, thank you for reporting this one. There is a workaround for this. If you load the save again patient, should get up and leave. But the patient has no doctor. Did you have this patient taken over?
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO]Dialysis Patient not going home Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Dialysis Patient not going home

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Yes I had done that. Thanks for the reply.

Often what I do is I take over a patient until their diagnosis is clear, then I will assign the right department, queue up treatments, then switch the patient to doctor controlled so they will take over after going through the treatments.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum