Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lrbrob
intern

[QUESTION] Not enough staff to run the hospital. Empty [QUESTION] Not enough staff to run the hospital.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:48 am
My staff numbers are maxed out, but I need more staff to open the other departments.

Is there a way to unlock the staffing maximum???

I am not very knowledgeable about computers.   I play Project Hospital on a Mac.  I cannot open the Internal Medicine department, or staff Critical Care or Neurology appropriately, because my staffing is maxed out.   I would like to release the staff limits on my PH game, but I don't know how.

Or is there a patch you could put in to fix this limitation?

Thanks
sloopy88
sloopy88
resident

[QUESTION] Not enough staff to run the hospital. Empty Re: [QUESTION] Not enough staff to run the hospital.

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:22 pm
It's not actually a bug! 200 was the limit, I was told, that Oxymoron came up with to ensure that the game runs smoothly. There is a "Tweakables" XML file that you can change things, such as the staff limit, but you do so at your own risk based on what your Mac can handle Wink Check out this forum post I replied to showing someone how to find the file (it took me a long, long time to find it on my MBP! OSX likes to hide these things for us!) https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1391-higher-staff-limit?nid=5#5672

Again, you change those things at your own risk! What worked for me on my MBP might not work for you and might slow things down and make them laggy. The limit of 200 is what is designed to work with the minimum requirements to play the game as intended.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum