Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cicero
resident

Transfer patients + general reception Empty Transfer patients + general reception

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
It seems that currently all patients you receive are 'fresh'. In real life, hospitals receive many patients who are already in treatment for something by their GP/family docter or some other medical professional and just come to check up or because their GP doesn't have the equipment / knowledge required.
You could also add to the game patients who got "wrongly diagnosed" but not by you.

I'd also like to have a general reception in my hospital that triages patients to the required department instead of having many separate receptions. In the picture attached you find my personal solution to this problem but it is in practice a very flawed one. Why?
Most patients come to emergency so I see sometimes a long queue at the emergency reception while all other nurses are just idle.
loya_pauli
intern

Transfer patients + general reception Empty Re: Transfer patients + general reception

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:02 am
ok, your solution is great XD thaks for the idea
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum