Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Slopsbox
medic

[OPEN CRITICAL] Game crashes on startup (Steam) Empty [OPEN CRITICAL] Game crashes on startup (Steam)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:21 pm
Hi.

I just bought the game through steam. My problem is that the game crashes on startup. The application starts to load for 1-2 sec before it crashes.
I have both reinstalled the game and validated game files.
Attached is the loading screen, this is up 1-2 sec beffore the game crashes.
No .log file is beeing generated.

Hope you have a fix og tip on how to solve this as the game is unplayable for me right now.
Attachments
[OPEN CRITICAL] Game crashes on startup (Steam) Attachment
fsafasdfsad.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN CRITICAL] Game crashes on startup (Steam) Empty Re: [OPEN CRITICAL] Game crashes on startup (Steam)

Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, I think we already talked over email - we've only had a few reports of hard crashes and the ones we're aware of were either linked to Steam libraries or to conflicting software - could you check this report, the symptoms look similar to your case: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1309-open-critical-game-will-not-boot, hopefully it will solve the problem on your side as well. Cheers!

Slopsbox
medic

[OPEN CRITICAL] Game crashes on startup (Steam) Empty Re: [OPEN CRITICAL] Game crashes on startup (Steam)

Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:15 pm
Hi.

Thank you for the reply. Same issue, bad driver on a citrix client.
Fixed by uninstalling the citirix application.

Regards
-slops
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum