Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mrlukewh
medic

[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Game lagging Empty [RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Game lagging

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:31 pm
My game has started lagging after the latest update. I've turned off all mods but still seems to run slowly. Do you know what might be the problem?
Attachments
[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Game lagging Attachment
Player.log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
2020 Game.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Game lagging Empty Re: [RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Game lagging

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the message! Good news first, I managed to cleanup your save, a fixed version is attached.

The problem was caused by about a 1000 overlapping stretchers stuck at the ambulance stopping point - unfortunately no idea how exactly that happened. Do you think you could find the last save from the old version so we can try to investigate what happens the first time you open it in the updated game? It would be great if we could prevent this from happening to other players in the future (but, as far as I know, this has been the only case).

[Edit] Found one further error, investigating.

[Edit2] Save attached, tested for one ingame day/night.
Attachments
2020 Game fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
mrlukewh
medic

[RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Game lagging Empty Re: [RESOLVED / NEED MORE INFO] Game lagging

Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 pm
Sorry, quick question - how do I used this save game? Where do I need to save it?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:00 am
mrlukewh wrote:Sorry, quick question - how do I used this save game? Where do I need to save it?

Hi, it should show up in the game if you put it next to your original save in the maps folder (most likely C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps)

More details about the file locations are here:
https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum