Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stefizzle
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Reputation is not working anymore.  Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Reputation is not working anymore.

Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:12 pm
reputation is Buggy, also doctors and Nurse are not getting happy anylonger when working, they do Nothing instead of going to eat smth or they never work while others work all day long
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Reputation is not working anymore.  Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Reputation is not working anymore.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:09 pm
Hi, thanks for the save! (Following up on the post on Steam)

Looking at the hospital, it seems that the problem is specific to Cardiology, right?
On closer inspection and after playing the save for a few ingame days, I can't see anything obviously wrong, it mostly looks like the department is just heavily overloaded.

Actions that can help:
* Hiring more nurses for Cardiology in general - even when not counting their other needs, the staff seem to be too busy to ever get any rest, especially the night shift (also, employees in the On-call rooms and nurses stations stay ready at their workspaces if there are any critical or collapsing patients)
* You can try to add more diagnostic units so patients don't spend extra time waiting for certain examinations or treatments
* There are no toilets on the top floor

There might be a couple of ways we can optimize the behavior a bit more on our side especially when it comes to massive departments, we can have a look at the system once again with the designers.
stefizzle
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Reputation is not working anymore.  Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Reputation is not working anymore.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:39 pm
But i have nurses and doctors on ALL Floors that say "doing Nothing" whole time, while other 2-3 working whole time

and there are toilets in every Station included as toilet
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:28 pm
Hi, thanks for the update! This is really interesting - when I look at the save in either the development version of the game or with the current Steam version, I see employees working or filling their needs and free time across the hospital, maybe with the exception of ICU where employees are on standby at their desks more often.

To be sure - could you also attach the log file from a game session if it still happens on your side? There might be a hidden error causing that and possibly one that got resolved by reloading the game.
stefizzle
resident

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:20 pm
Thanks, i handled the Problem with the Reputation. and doctors are working now. But now i have a new Problem. u can look for in my new Topic thanks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum